• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What Audio Players Do You Have Installed On Your Windows,Mac or Linux?

kaka89

Audirvana to stream Qobuz via UPNP to Pi.
It can apply all kind of eq so it is cool.

AudGuy

For PC playback, using Windows 10: FooBar, HQPlayer, Tidal, JRMC.
These are the ones that I use, FooBar seems to be a good troubleshooter type app, HQPlayer is well very specialized, Tidal is for discovery and JRiverMediaCenter is my main player. It is very versatile and I like it best for managing large collections of files.

I also use a C658 for streaming so I use BluOS, and I use a PONO portable player to drive my outside player system.
And in the garage there is a Raspberry Pi3 using Volumio to drive an old receiver for workshop tunes.

On my main system I like to use JRMC mostly, but I use HQPlayer for DSD and it perhaps can sound the best.

OP
Spider

Spider

MusicBee is fantastic, I have purchased Audirvana, an outstanding Streamer/Player.;)

labdoc

Daphile (a Squeezelite player) on NUCs x 3 and the server (also Daphile) on a Virtual Machine guest on a Win 10x64 box in the basement. Network control in a browser and synchronization are great features. Angry Goat Squeeze Control on Android phone as well.

Top Bottom