• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are you folks listening to right now?

Teyry

8E9A870B-6EEA-4006-8668-32867BEF25B2.jpeg

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
erm... @AdamG247 & @BDWoody call me a party pooper or whatever but this thread is a virtual duplicate of the thread called, "What are we listening to right now." Do we need a dilution of the original thread? Keeping things in one location is better?

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
erm... @AdamG247 & @BDWoody call me a party pooper or whatever but this thread is a virtual duplicate of the thread called, "What are we listening to right now." Do we need a dilution of the original thread? Keeping things in one location is better?
The other thread you mention has grown to over 575 pages. So a newer thread is relevant if you are looking for newer content. In addition we are here for the Music and I think we can never have enough music sharing threads. There is a point where a thread can get too long and full of graphics that it takes longer to load for viewing. So for now I am going to leave this as is.

But thank you for your suggestion of consolidation. Ideas and suggestions on how to make things better are always welcome. :cool:

Apesbrain

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Playing "Traction In The Rain" by David Crosby from If I Could Only Remember My Name (50th Anniversary) [LP] (1971)

Top Bottom