• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

We are ready to launch an upgraded version of A07 Pro. Can you tell us what functions do you hope to add to A07?

Holmz

Major Contributor
- Having just tried this A07 and the Topping PA3s, I returned the PA3s as the noise on RCAs with the Topping was dire.
- The volume/gain knob and markings also make it easier to set two of them equal - so a plus for the AIYAMA.
- No noise at full output was perfect with my RCA based preamp feeding it, so another plus for the AIYAMA.
- - the PA3s was so noisy at 1W o’clock that I could not urn it up more… and the preamp was then running at -8dB… whereas the AIYAMA was at a typical -30dB on the preamp.

I would like XLR inputs for an AVR, but I will likely use XLR to RCA adapters.
(Or maybe an A08 version which is XLR?)

Last edited:

Chase truitt

Which functions do you hope to add on A07?
1. Fiber coaxial
2. Bluetooth
3. 2.1CH
4. PC USB
5. PFFB
6. Change a better OP chip
7. Another (Fill in the comments)
View attachment 88120
View attachment 88122View attachment 88123
2.1 with crossover function even just two options like 120hz and 80hz with a switch needs to be a high pass low pass filter so you can send everything over 80hz or 100hz to the speakers and everything under 80 or 100hz to the sub out. Also one more analog input with a simple switch. Definitely needs the sub out and crossover function

formula 977

Integrated

100w/ch sub out (low bi-amp)

100w/ch main out (high bi-amp)

dsp xover (customized firmware download) programmable 30hz-4khz, 6-24db/oct.

asynchronous usb and toslink in

wifi/ethernet connection

a decent quality remote

app/remote based turn on, trigger and volume (no front panel volume)

minimum specs - who cares

price - feature wise what else is available like this in the market - charge whatever you need to.

This thread sure is old.

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1. XLR inputs.
2. Stronger power supply (higher voltage and amps).
3. Mono and 3 channel versions.

Top Bottom