• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

usbdisruptor

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
No, and I have decided to keep it that way. Reads like the usual marketing mix of science, often wrongly applied, and FUD. Read Amir's reviews and you'll find most DACs do a good job at rejecting power noise and provide good isolation, and if you need a stand-alone power source there are decent ones cheaper than $79.

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
But that thing (USB Disruptor) Don is very inexpensive...$99, and on many audio sites the comments are very positive. I've checked several, I've only posted a short sample.

It comes with a full refund if not satisfied. That's also why I said that it would be a good device for Amir to review. ...Without a doubt.

Chris Prosser

I think the only thing you’ll get from it is galvanic isolation. Ground loops cause a ton of noise. But there are cheaper options if all you need to do is isolate ground.

Top Bottom