• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping E50 - Remote Control Performance

Rotor

Forum Donor

Power Pop 23

Forum Donor
I use a Topping RC22 from about 15 feet away. I perceive the RC22 is 'slightly' less sensitive to the angle I aim with it compared to the default remote control.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Ive has both and the rc22 isn't further range that I ever noticed. The batteries are a pain to change but lithiums last a while. The protective film is off the front of the e50 right? I got a learning remote on AliExpress for $1.99 using the app when a sale popped up and it did learn it and had better range. Cheap solution compared to the rc22.

OP
Rotor

Rotor

Forum Donor
Ive has both and the rc22 isn't further range that I ever noticed. The batteries are a pain to change but lithiums last a while. The protective film is off the front of the e50 right? I got a learning remote on AliExpress for $1.99 using the app when a sale popped up and it did learn it and had better range. Cheap solution compared to the rc22.
Definitely have the protective film removed ;) Might look at a learning remote. Thanks.

Guddu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Stock E50 remote is more pain than convenience, it’s like shooting test every time :mad:

Saponetto

I currently have 4 RC-15 remotes, (E30, E50, 2x D30Pro) and, honestly, never had any beam reception problem up to 5 meters.
This beam thing always puzzles me.

Top Bottom