• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping DX3Pro+ Shows No Serial Number

chitarraudio

Hello, I'm new here. I bought a Topping DX3Pro+ and I'm really happy with it so far (I can finally listen to my IEMs without hearing a constant hiss from my desktop pc.)

However, while setting it up I noticed that in the Topping's control panel the Serial no. field is empty. Is that normal?

Attachments

• Topping Info.jpg
    Topping Info.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It's normal, the sticker on the right side has it, and the new ones have a QR code with the number below it in tiny print. I always remove the old stickers with a hair dryer and tape it to the bottom rather than look at it. Not every model reports it to the driver control panel.

OP
C

chitarraudio

It's normal, the sticker on the right side has it, and the new ones have a QR code with the number below it in tiny print. I always remove the old stickers with a hair dryer and tape it to the bottom rather than look at it. Not every model reports it to the driver control panel.
Tysm I found the QR code and the number printed on the side.
I though I might have received a knockoff or something, that's why I asked.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It's ok, I just got a G5 portable today and it doesn't show a serial number in the driver either.

Top Bottom