• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SW: Fulcrum One - Design, Model, Simulate Room Acoustics

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I have been exploring this Fulcrum One software for a week and thought to share it with others, who may be interested.

Lemme first do some copy/paste here from Fulcrum Acoustic website about this Windows/Mac software offering:
Fulcrum Acoustic proudly introduces Fulcrum One, an innovative system design and simulation software available for Windows and Mac. This comprehensive software environment streamlines the design, deployment, and management of both traditional sound reinforcement and immersive audio systems within a single, user-friendly interface. The all-in-one nature of Fulcrum One saves time, reduces the need for multiple software applications, and caters to the needs of diverse audio projects.
Fulcrum One integrates the design, deployment and management of traditional and immersive audio systems into a single software solution.
  • How do I download Fulcrum One? Visit the Downloads Page to download the latest version of Fulcrum One. You will need to create a login first to download the software.
  • Where can I find help? Visit our Support site for documentation and to contact us for further help.
  • Why should I use Fulcrum One instead of other design tools? While Fulcrum Acoustic is committed to the open application of our products with other design software packages and multiple DSP platforms, using Fulcrum One provides you with the latest high-accuracy data and the fastest, most user-friendly modeling experience on the market. Designs can be completed in record time, with complete assurance in the integrity and performance of the end product.
Fulcrum One software has a few prerequisites and caveats, prior to creating projects.
This software appears to have been created for Fulcrum Audio internal projects for sound reinforcement designs, which include venue seating-capacities of hundred-thousand... but seems friendly enough to employ for room-acoustics and speaker staging.

Rudimentary experience with 3D-CAD programs is a must: SketchUp is what Fulcrum recommends for creating/developing the enclosure model (layers/tags for all facets of the room interior), where the speakers will be placed.
The few dozen Fulcrum-designed speakers are included as "templates" to employ for modeling/simulation but I have not found a 'users group' that shares created templates for other branded speakers or for such items as sound-absorption and building materials... yet.
202402_FulcrumRoomModel.png

Oh, yes! Fulcrum One is a FREEware offering.
"Friends don't offer friends PAYware!":)

Top Bottom