• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Stereo 2 channel + sub streamer

Petererc

Hello, Happy New Year!!

Long story short, I did my truck up, Dirac live, two way front , horns and 8” Beyma, Dayton 10” HO subs. Sounds pretty good.

My wife doesn’t understand how to work the home setup works and looking for something simple and inexpensive.

Ideally I would like to do a two channel amp and streaming DAC with a couple optical in and Wi-Fi streaming from IPhone. That could be updated with passive sub amp.
Would settle for an integrates stereo receiver with good sq and power to push the speakers. The listening area is the house rattles vibrations, so sq is kinda moot, but still want to sound clean and loud.
My budget is slim around 300$. There has to be some hidden gems out there.

Any help is appreciated, thank you

I have old Klipsch reference series speakers and an active Polk subwoofer.

Raspberry Pi 4 and Hifiberry DIGI2 PR0

A PC, Optical Out, with external HD loaded with FLAC, SHN and spindles of CD

Yamaha RX-V463

TV w/optical out

staticV3

Master Contributor
Take a look at the $300 WiiM Amp.
It's a Streamer+DAC+Stereo Amp with an RCA Sub out.

It has parametric EQ on board for room correction.

OP
P

Petererc

Read a 5 page thread on WiiM forums. I don’t understand a lot of the measurements, however it seems Wiim still has quite a few bugs to work out.

Top Bottom