• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Speaker ID request - solved

• Thread starter Deleted member 66025
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 66025

I hope this doesn't break any rules... please delete if it does.

I was hoping somebody here could help identify this monitor based on this one image?

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

Source - https://technokunst.hu/technokunst-asks-polygonia/

I should have linked this originally, my apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

JSmith

Master Contributor
Hmm... maybe a Klein & Hummel monitor?

Not looking exactly the same though on this model;
Klein_Hummel_O_300_DL_O_300_D_Digital_574050.jpg

Not ringing a bell otherwise... I'm sure someone here will be able to identify it.

JSmith

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
1700210375647.png

This is the best a bit of CSI can do. I think @flowolf might be right on the money.

The image seems to be from a video? Where is the video, there might be more frames that give a better look?

OP
D

Deleted member 66025

View attachment 326849
This is the best a bit of CSI can do. I think @flowolf might be right on the money.

The image seems to be from a video? Where is the video, there might be more frames that give a better look?
Thanks for your enhancement! It's just a still pulled from this article - https://technokunst.hu/technokunst-asks-polygonia/

Looks like flowolf was correct though, there isn't anything else out there to my knowledge that looks as similar as the Mirra 14s.

Polygonia is a really talented techno artist btw (in my humble opinion).

Beave

Major Contributor

It's not working! If this were a movie, we'd be able to zoom in with perfect clarity, then we'd be able to revolve around the back of the speaker and read the serial numbers - all from this one image.

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
It's not working! If this were a movie, we'd be able to zoom in with perfect clarity, then we'd be able to revolve around the back of the speaker and read the serial numbers - all from this one image.
Thankfully we have way cooler stuff right now than we've seem in these movies:

dasdoing

Major Contributor

very weird picture for various reasons, starting with the focus on the girl and that unfocus effect on the rest. tons of plants, screens. a plant on the speaker?
this is one of those "stock pictures" people take to sell

staticV3

Master Contributor
very weird picture for various reasons, starting with the focus on the girl and that unfocus effect on the rest. tons of plants, screens. a plant on the speaker?
this is one of those "stock pictures" people take to sell
No, this is Polygonia's genuine home studio: https://www.facebook.com/reel/3555634311360135

The photo was taken for the interview and is not commercially available.

Top Bottom