• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Philharmonic Audio "Not so mini" Ceramic Monitor - Piano Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdunk54nl

Addicted to Fun and Learning
If anyone is interested in a pair (you will only get 2 of the 4 in the picture below) of rectangular Piano Black New in box Philharmonic "not so mini" ceramic monitors.

$750 shipped with the basic insurance that comes with the shipping, you want more insurance then you'd have to pay the cost of it. They will be shipped in the original box and padding. They are BNIB. New ones are selling for $850+shipping and only a glossy finish where as these are a piano finish (glossy is the grade below piano)

This is the only time the pair was taken out of the box. Since then, they have been sitting in a spare bedroom closet in our house in the original box.

Specification

Output device Automotive tire Wood Audio equipment Gas

Output device Wood Audio equipment Public address system Studio monitor

Rectangle Slope Plot Font Parallel

I mounted the two I am keeping on the wall like this using standard amazon clamp mounts. So these can be wall mounted in that way or stand mounted.
Wood Audio equipment Gas Fixture Circle

OP
Jdunk54nl

Jdunk54nl

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forgot to update this with sold. So I don’t have an extra pair to send

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom