• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD: Denon AVR-X7200WA 9-ch Receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokey_mountain_asr

Forum Donor
Price is $750 + shipping and PP or no PP with Friends and Family. I have access to low shipping options and can purchase shipping for 40% off traditional prices.
This is Denon's top of the line receiver. Made in Japan quality. Powerful and musical. It is in mint condition with zero issue. I take superb care of my equipment. It always lived with AC Inifitiy cooler on top even though this flagship model has no issues with heat. I only used it for 2.1 configuration, never used all channels. It has been living a very easy life.

Since it is a Flagship model it comes with best Audysey MultEQ XT 32 calibration setup.

Every accessory is included in the sale. All accessories are unopened and remote was not used (I used Logitech). You will be hard pressed to find 7200 in better condition so the price is firm.

This one supports ATMOS, HDR, BT2020, HDMI 2.0a.

Internal DAC supports all hi-res formats including DSD.

I have access to low shipping options and can purchase shipping for 40% off traditional prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom