• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Denon AVR-X4800H

rob755

Forum Donor
Here for sale is my great excellent condition AVR-X4800H (no scratches or dents whatsoever) with the purchased Dirac Live license in place for it as well as including the recommended UMIK-1 calibration microphone. I bought it new from well known 100% Denon Authorized dealer received in April 23' so it is less than one year old. It has not seen many hours of use here at all in our small living room and never pushed hard at all. My wife mostly watching that tv with the tv's speakers only. With old age and some related problems finds me selling some of my valuable items as funds are becoming a focus now. Will ship fast.

Last edited:
OP
R

rob755

Forum Donor
ooops excuse the fact that I have never tried posting a classified ad here and trying to muddle my way through. The thought of selling without associated fees has me looking to try here instead of the other well known selling sites where I am very established. Asking $2275 & shipping

OP
R

rob755

Forum Donor
I have pics if I can get them posted... Comes with all included Factory accessories in it's factory box and packaging and it is all in Excellent condition.

OP
R

rob755

Forum Donor
I have this listed at US Audiomart as well. This is the ad there that explains more and has more pics. Thanks for your consideration! Here's my great AVR-X4800H that I took delivery of in April of last year, so it is less than a year old. Bought from a well known 100% Denon Authorized dealer A-Stock brand new, coming with its 3 year warranty in place. It is an Awesome sounding piece that I do hate to sell, but finances are dictating I sell some of my more valuable items. It WILL definitely be missed...;( I took lots of pics with another device and photo program that I SO FAR have been unable to figure out how to add them here. I will try again tomorow. If I have to unpack it to take pics again I will, but want to try harder before I go thet route. I just took these pics of it packed with my iPhone as it is playing nicely with my Mac I am on. It is as close to mint as can be. Disregard what looks like a blemish on the front top edge showing in the pic abobe the Dolby Atmos showing on display as it was just a spt of something that is now cleaned off and gone as ther are no notiseable blemishes in the unit.The optional $349 Dirac license I bought is fully transferrable as it is installed and "married" to the unit so no matter who uses it it will recognized and be on-board immediately when you open the Dirac Live app on a laptop etc. Dirac's multiple sub state of the art Bass Management system is now available as well! Please check out my feedback. I am very honest and tell it just like it is. NON Smoking household! No pets/children etc. Will go out fast. https://www.usaudiomart.com/details...rac-live-on-board-amp-umik-1-calibration-mic/

OP
R

rob755

Forum Donor
There is over 2 years left of its 3-year factory warranty. Should service be needed. We could arrange that.

OP
R

rob755

Forum Donor
Hi, Thanks a lot for your interest, but I just put it back in place yesterday to re-visit how much I would miss it after putting back in place my alternative units that were considered very good in their day....but it is such a great unit as its processing prowess with decoding and steering and room correction etc. is just too enjoyable to sell off. I was going to pull this posting today and indeed stay with it. Good unit to go after as I feel you too would be most impressed. Again, Thanks

Top Bottom