• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Selling a set of four Quietline modules

graz_lag

Major Contributor
I am selling my set of four (4) noise-suppressing modules that treat line noise and interference throughout your home to reduce the noise from computers, digital clocks, power tools and other offending appliances
http://www.audioprism.com/quietline.html
Bought in 2016 but not needed any more after the installation of some symmetrically balanced isolation transformers on my A/V systems
Perfect conditions, as new
100V-250VAC 50-60Hz
Plug Styles: Europe SCHUKO's compatible
Asking 125 EUR including shipping across the EU countries (by means of the French postal service)
I am reluctant to sell them individually as it is recommended to plug four (4) modules across the house in order to get the best results
Pls. PM me if interested
Thank you for reading !
Quietline_a.png

Last edited:
OP
graz_lag

graz_lag

Major Contributor
Following the requests from some members, I am updating the selling price thanks to some lower shipping costs for the following EU countries :

Belgium, France, Luxembourg : 105 EUR
Austria, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, UK : 110 EUR

Top Bottom