• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Replacing this Op-Amp with a Preamp with better GBW

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
E

Eujene

The circuitry is the least of your issues. One of the most futile tasks imaginable is to debunk nuts. You can't. Despite experiment after experiment showing no evidence for ESP, dowsing, astrology, faith healing, telekinesis, cable sound, whatever, these continue to be widely held beliefs. "It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of what he was never reasoned into."

Well. In my entire life I actually encountered some of these phenomena. I have many experiences with sentient non-physical entities. My group of sensitives could couple it to a person and remove it at will. That is, we can control possession at will. Some famous authors like Scott Peck has even written a book about it like:

I encountered many other phenomena and sure can beat James Randi in the challenge. But he is dead and the challenge is no longer available.

The reason I want to see Dr. Valerie Hunt work debunked is so I can focus on other explanations, one that may even be more radical. I want to arrive at the mechanism of interactions or physics theories of it.

Actually I recently used Olimex EKG/EMG circuit (Altered the Butterworth part to increase cutoff to 3 kHz. I used E1DA Scaler and ADC to measure it using spectrum analyzer and Audicty.. But I need circuit that is way more sensitive, low noise and medical grade so I can be sure it is real or not real and debunk it once and for all. Then can focus on the real mechanism of interaction and nail the exact physics theory that I feel involves some form of interactive dark matter as it coupled with our body partly making up the qualia or higher consciousness.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Yikes...

EjMjYdLUYAAunby.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom