• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Re-Charging Audio Cables

Mike B

Actually I have a new idea. If a magnet can force all the electrons to the inside of one wire we could use the outside of that same wire to replace the opposite conductor! So the plus side (which everyone knows brings the signal) could all be forced to the center of the single wire. The minus side, which carries old, spent, worthless electrons, could use the outside of the same wire. Any external interference would go into the useless returning electrons. We would need only one wire from the amp to the speaker. I would call this mono-wiring. If you want to biwire using my system you would only need two wires. Note that today biwiring requires four wires total. I will refer to biwiring using my new magnetic holography as "true biwiring." All other biwiring would be "false biwiring."

OP
watchnerd

watchnerd

Grand Contributor
Actually I have a new idea. If a magnet can force all the electrons to the inside of one wire we could use the outside of that same wire to replace the opposite conductor! So the plus side (which everyone knows brings the signal) could all be forced to the center of the single wire. The minus side, which carries old, spent, worthless electrons, could use the outside of the same wire. Any external interference would go into the useless returning electrons. We would need only one wire from the amp to the speaker. I would call this mono-wiring. If you want to biwire using my system you would only need two wires. Note that today biwiring requires four wires total. I will refer to biwiring using my new magnetic holography as "true biwiring." All other biwiring would be "false biwiring."

Pics.

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I’m glad that was mentioned, a critical step.

Mike B

Attachments

• monowiring.jpg
    monowiring.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 86

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Phorize

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It's karmically bad for the listening experience to cast aspersions on others.

The electrons know who is a good soul and who isn't because of your aura.

You got me, I’m an objectivist troll engaging in “self-aggrandising asshattery", I’ll get my coat.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
It's karmically bad for the listening experience to cast aspersions on others.

The electrons know who is a good soul and who isn't because of your aura.

mewje.jpg

UCrazyKid

F’ing brilliant. Thanks for the tip. That reminds me I also have to change the blinker fluid in my car.

Top Bottom