• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

RCA Cables - got a good source?

Madjalapeno

Forum Donor
Rewiring everything to try and tidy cables, and want some shorter (18") RCA cables.

Not too hard you say - but I want yellow, blue and green to help me identify what goes where.

Anyone have a decent source for cables that are affordable? Thanks.

I don't know about colored cables... Sometimes I use colored zip-ties.

My go-to source is Monoprice. Their "premium" cables are heavy duty and priced low. (Maybe too heavy-duty if you need flexible cables.) Since they are so cheap (in price) I Usually order extra to "justify" the shipping.

Not ideal for you maybe: the company is based in the UK, standard length is more like 16" (40cm) and the colours are not exactly what you want (though there are lots of choices). The owner of the company is very friendly and helpful. I bought a custom balanced headphone cable, which is excellent. I'm sure he would help. Length probably isn't a problem. Look under "interconnects - RCA" in this link:

but I want yellow, blue and green

JSmith

Last edited:

JSmith

That's a long way from Oz to New Hampshire . . .

I don't know about colored cables... Sometimes I use colored zip-ties.

My go-to source is Monoprice. Their "premium" cables are heavy duty and priced low. (Maybe too heavy-duty if you need flexible cables.) Since they are so cheap (in price) I Usually order extra to "justify" the shipping.
Had not thought of the zip ties - could save me a lot of time and money.

Back
Top Bottom