• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Question on my set-up

• Thread starter Deleted member 70378
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 70378

Hey all. I'm going to add an EverSolo DMP-A8 to my 7.1.5 HT / Stereo combined system, and I could use some advice on how to better connect everything together.

So the logical connection would be this set-up #1 (correct me if I'm wrong).
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 15.43.53.png

My issue is that I would prefer my family/guests to not have to touch the M2Si amp to switch sources or control volumes when they want to listen to CD or music streaming services after watching TV. (I'm the only to use the turntable, so this one is OK).

So I'm thinking about this set-up #2 which allows the music streamer and CD to be usable by changing the source on the AVR for other people, and changing the source on the M2Si for me.
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 15.44.06.png

Or I thought about this set-up #3 as it could allow me to always leave the M2si in the HT bypass mode. But I don't know if this truly bypass the AVR and make the best use of the EverSolo and M2si components.
Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 15.44.20.png

What would be your choice between #2 and #3 ? Any option that I am missing or misunderstanding ? Or should I stick with the #1 and just prey that no-one mess up. :rolleyes:

LameImpala

Did you ever come to a conclusion? I have the same question, only I only have a denon 4800h and no integrated amp.

Top Bottom