• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Question about YouTube........

maor7583

I found a YouTube video that explains how to translate the singer's language in a song into another language:
I don't understand how I do it, can you explain to me please?

staticV3

Master Contributor
Hi @maor7583! Welcome to ASR.

Different audio tracks are only available if the YouTuber created them and uploaded them alongside their video.

If you followed the tutorial, but can't find the option to change audio tracks, then the video probably just doesn't have different tracks.

Last edited:

staticV3

Master Contributor
I did not understand the meaning?
Mr Beast uploads his videos in different languages, that's why you can select different audio tracks:
Screenshot_20240312-005820_YouTube.png

This is very rare.

Most YouTube channels only upload their videos in one language.
With videos that have only been uploaded in one language, you cannot change the audio track:
Screenshot_20240312-005906_YouTube.png

I don't know how to explain this any simpler. :(

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
Any ideas (or even speculations) as to why someone would even contemplate creating a bot to achieve such a senseless [?] post thingy?

It could simply be taken as evidence against Free Will.

AudiOhm

I hope I can wake up tomorrow...

Ohms

OP
M

maor7583

So I click on audio track and it translates the singer's language in the song to another language that I choose?

staticV3

Master Contributor
So I click on audio track and it translates the singer's language in the song to another language that I choose?
No, it just switches the audio track.
Just like when you're watching a DVD.

It doesn't translate anything.

OP
M

maor7583

So what is the youtube video I posted above what does it do?

antcollinet

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
So what is the youtube video I posted above what does it do?
The creator of the video recorded two (or more) audio tracks - each in a different language. These are embedded in the video as separate selectable audio tracks.

The option just allows you to select which of the audio tracks you listen to. There is no translation happening.

If the creator of the video has NOT recorded different tracks for different languages - then there is nothing to select and the option is not available.

Top Bottom