• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Purifi amplifier

Benatalaya

Translated by moderator. Please post in English going forward. Thanks!

Hello. Could you recommend an integrated amplifier with RCA inputs based on the purifi system? my sound source is a turntable and phono preamp, so the amp must have RCA inputs

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

Benatalaya

Hello again. At home with the computer it is possible for me to write in English. I need advice for a class D integrated amplifier, based on purifi or something similar. It must have RCA inputs since my audio system consists of turntables and preamp of phone. Thank you very much

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Hello again. At home with the computer it is possible for me to write in English. I need advice for a class D integrated amplifier, based on purifi or something similar. It must have RCA inputs since my audio system consists of turntables and preamp of phone. Thank you very much
What is your budget?
What speakers are you using?
How far back do you sit from the speakers?
Just 2ch stereo set up right?

OP
B

Benatalaya

n principle I don't have a budget, but I know from what I read in this forum that good modern purifi, encore, etc. amplifiers are not very expensive. THE SPEAKERS ARE Pioneer Exclusive 2402. I listen to approximately three meters. Yes, stereo

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
Here are a few Purifi Amp Vendors listed in the below linked threads. I think they ship to your part of the EU.

OP
B

Benatalaya

En principio no tengo presupuesto, pero sé por lo que leo en este foro que los buenos amplificadores modernos purifi, encore, etc. no son muy caros. LOS ALTAVOCES SON Pioneer Exclusive 2402. Escucho aproximadamente a tres metros. si, estereo
Ok thanks

Top Bottom