• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PS Audio AirLens...

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I’ve heard about the asr members from real audiophile sites and you guys don’t disappoint. Most of you don’t know what you don’t know!
USB is the worst interface to a dac, period! All of you have cheap dacs that only come with usb, some of the best dacs don’t include usb, so what does that tell you? I haven’t used usb for 5 years. Either get a better dac or get new ears to hear the difference between a good dac and a cheap 1.

You really think a Pi is the same as an airlens? Does a Pi have i2s output? This is the best interface to a dac but again you wouldn’t know because the cheap dacs you own don’t have i2s.

Before you call audio products snake oil, you must:
Be smart enough to know what the product does

Audition the product before condemning it

Have a quality audio system that enables you to hear the difference good products make. Buying a $1000 cable and putting it in a $300 audio system like some of you own, you bet, you won’t hear any improvement

Get better ears or learn how to listen. If you can’t hear, then save your money and buy a Sony system from Best Buy, or go over to some of these posters house to listen to their Sony or pioneer systems
+1 touched all the buzzword bases. Would be trolled again.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor

Astoneroad

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Get better ears or learn how to listen. If you can’t hear, then...

OIG.2JB4V90UKGh0Q55Gdc3i

Rocko

I was hoping there would be all kinds of comments and reviews eventually on the Air Lens in this thread. But, nope as soon as someone says something that is not all about SINAD and how a $100 item sounds just as good, boom instant BANNED. Is this a record? 2 people in one thread getting banned? I wonder if my comments will make it a 3rd. LOL!!!

Jasperous

Considering that you are a new member, and are defending deceptive marketing and snake-oil science. I hope you do get booted from this community. PS Audio and likes have been falsely marketing their wares to those without the engineering knowledge.

DonR

Major Contributor
I was hoping there would be all kinds of comments and reviews eventually on the Air Lens in this thread. But, nope as soon as someone says something that is not all about SINAD and how a $100 item sounds just as good, boom instant BANNED. Is this a record? 2 people in one thread getting banned? I wonder if my comments will make it a 3rd. LOL!!!
Do you have any other objective measurements to prove that this unit is any different from other devices in the SOTA category?

JustJones

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This thread began Oct 8, 2022, 2 years after you joined Nov 25, 2020 and you waited another year to post this? Trolling for a ban? Been in coma?

AdamG

Enjoy the Music your way…
Forum Donor
Wish Granted! ;)

MAB

Major Contributor
You can't even count correctly.

Jasperous

Top Bottom