• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Proper Metal music (no pony tails or choral crap)

napfkuchen

New album of some melodic doom/death from Fires In The Distance, met the drummer and bassist, cool dudes, talked for half an hour about our favorite bands and shows we been to.

Nice cover image, reminds me of this (style-wise):

Vacceo

Major Contributor
Not the harshest, not the fastest, not the darkest; but after so many years, they still sound great:

DJBonoBobo

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Muga - Journey to the End.
Intense crust punk from Japan. Sadly, the female singer commited suicide after the debut album. She was fantastic.

cybernaut667

New Krallice is out too…hope you like synths!
If you think there's a lot of synths on this one, you should listen to the latest Blood Incantation !

OFF TOPIC / Analog Synths ONLY , great stuff :) Amir should get it on his listening test list !

Yes I like synths!

Grael

If you think there's a lot of synths on this one, you should listen to the latest Blood Incantation !

OFF TOPIC / Analog Synths ONLY , great stuff :) Amir should get it on his listening test list !

(...)

Yes I like synths!
Is full synth black metal on topic ?

WondrousHippo

Forum Donor

Yes I like synths!
Oh yeah, I’ve definitely checked out Timewave Zero…need to fire up the Blu-ray version I bought, lol.

No synths, but the new Horrendous album is shaping up to be a monster.

RHO

Major Contributor

dfuller

Major Contributor
I'm going back and listening to JFAC again, since they put out a new single. What a goddamn band, man. Sun Eater is an outstanding progressive death metal record.

Also, the new song.

Top Bottom