• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Kalupaw2

Hi,

So what I'm trying to do is use the PrimeEQ by Voxengo plugin with SoundSource.

I'm struggling with the install of PrimeEQ. The setup guide is confusing. I've attached screenshots of the guide as well as the files provided. Can anybody tell me what file goes where?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 13.39.13.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 13.39.13.png
    496.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 13.40.33.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-02 at 13.40.33.png
    478.7 KB · Views: 65

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Best way to do the install is to open up two finder windows, one for the folder where you plugins are downloaded to and then other you for the plug-ins folder where you will drag the file to.

You can also go to the folder from Finder by going to the Go To menu on the taskbar and select Go To folder and type in or copy paste the path to where you need to install the plugins.

OP
K

Kalupaw2

Best way to do the install is to open up two finder windows, one for the folder where you plugins are downloaded to and then other you for the plug-ins folder where you will drag the file to.

You can also go to the folder from Finder by going to the Go To menu on the taskbar and select Go To folder and type in or copy paste the path to where you need to install the plugins.
Cool thank you.

The problem I'm having is which file goes into which in my audio library. From my perspective, the guide doesn't make it clear which files goes into what folder. For example the component file? Which one is that?

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Component file goes into this path /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/.

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Put the .vst files into the component folder even though there isn't a defined .component file for PrimeEQ.

Top Bottom