• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

PowerBridge TWO-CK Dual Outlet Recessed In-Wall

Pancreas

I have this for my TV that is on the wall, basically, it uses code compliant plug and play connectors within the wall. It has 2 outlets behind the TV.

If I have this setup, then would my TV be protected as long as I connect the power supply cord to my Surgex as shown in the photo?

My Surgex standalone has 10 outlets. They also sell a product called SurgeX Flatpak which is series mode, it has 2 outlets and is made to be attached behind a TV.

It would free up outlets from my SurgeX 10 outlet standalone and give me an extra outlet behind the TV. Since is only 2 outlet, it shouldn't cause daisy chain since not connecting to another surge protector

My question is if I were to put a surge protector with more than 2 outlets behind the TV, but then, connect the PowerBridge power cable to the wall outlet, rather than a surge protector, it should work. No daisy chain, as I would only be using one surge protector behind the TV?

TWOCK_soeasy.jpg

81iCkCxcphL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Top Bottom