• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Pick Up My New DAC Today

Platypus20

Forum Donor
This morning I sold my Benchmark DAC 1 and will pick up my new DAC, Benchmark DAC 3B, direct from their Syracuse, NY, factory, in about an hour. He wanted the DAC 1 to use as a headphone amp and I wanted more coaxial inputs, so it is working out for both of us. The 3B, has 2 coaxial, 2 Toslink and a USB input, I should be set

OP
Platypus20

Platypus20

Forum Donor
It’s here, as expected works perfectly, the new streamer should be here next Monday

IMG_2949.jpeg

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Congrats!

Happy new year! Anyways fun to get new gear.

OP
Platypus20

Platypus20

Forum Donor
I’m in the middle of a major hoe-out, with the passing of the wife, dealing with greedy sisters and her kid. I can’t wait to get the dining room stereo into the living room.
There are day the room is full, others where it’s almost empty. It sounds great now, but it should be better in the other room.

IMG_2951.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom