• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New Bluetooth Receiver/Dac from ifi

dezza

After reading about Sony's LDAC and looking at what product is required to use it for my Bluetooth streaming,
I noticed that IFI have released a new Bluetooth streamer.

I see a review on the forum for their previous model, and wonder if this new model will give us improved bluetooth audio.
The extra functionality is great to see.

Would love to see a review of this one day.

MaxBuck

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It's not really a streamer; just a DAC with Bluetooth radio built in. But it looks like it has very interesting Bluetooth capabilities.

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Meh, I can connect to my Topping D50s and EX5 over Bluetooth with the LDAC codec. My Shanling M0 can both receive and transmit using LDAC.

With respect to iFi, lets hope "past performance is not indicative of future results".

OP
D

dezza

It's not really a streamer; just a DAC with Bluetooth radio built in. But it looks like it has very interesting Bluetooth capabilities.
You are correct, Title has been edited. Thanks

OP
D

dezza

You haven't edited it enough, it's just a DAC. Even iFi agree...

"Purity of design, no headphone amp, no volume control. The ultimate DAC for all your home audio sources."
Does it not receive Bluetooth ?

Without mention of Bluetooth in the title, then it would likely go unnoticed to those that are interested in such a product

iFi audio

Audio Company
Hi guys,
Just to clarify. The Zen One Signature is a DAC with Bluetooth capabilities. It offers extensive high-definition codec support including aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, LDAC and HWA/LHDC. Nano iOne (the predecessor) supports aptX and AAC. The Zen One Signature is pure in a sense that there is no amplification stage.

Top Bottom