• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Nelson Pass F6 amp for sale

jcris

Forum Donor
I’ve moved to an active system and have begun selling some equipment. I built this amp a couple years ago and used it with a pair of full range speakers. It has no issues whatsoever and works very well.
Here’s a couple reviews:

Considering the time, effort and results I think $1000 is a fair price. I’m willing to ship from 95453 but that likely would be expensive. The amp weighs 32 lbs unpackaged. I would ship the amp with the transformer removed and offer detailed instructions for reinstalling if needed.
More details and pictures for interested folks
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_0326.jpeg
    IMG_0326.jpeg
    378.8 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0342.jpeg
    IMG_0342.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 194
OP
J

jcris

Forum Donor
Thanks
That is the site where I learned how to build this amp. I have advertised it there as well

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

HionHiFi

I’ve moved to an active system and have begun selling some equipment. I built this amp a couple years ago and used it with a pair of full range speakers. It has no issues whatsoever and works very well.
Here’s a couple reviews:

Considering the time, effort and results I think $1000 is a fair price. I’m willing to ship from 95453 but that likely would be expensive. The amp weighs 32 lbs unpackaged. I would ship the amp with the transformer removed and offer detailed instructions for reinstalling if needed.
More details and pictures for interested folks
Thanks for looking
Incoming conversation….

Top Bottom