• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Need Help After Major Life Event

Ricardus

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Friends, last month my dad passed away suddenly, and in short, due to some illness and other factors I was not prepared for an event this large.

More specifics can be found in my GoFundMe. If you are unable to donate, please share in your networks and social media.

Many thanks in advance.

Rich...

OP
Ricardus

Ricardus

The GoFundMe is going pretty well, any additional help would be appreciated.

OP
Ricardus

Ricardus

So I am almost all packed. I am throwing away all sorts of crap as well. I will be moving out of the house that has been my home, on and off, for the last 23 or so years.

I have a place to stay for now, but things are still a little uncertain and scary for me.

Oddly, anxiety is a little lower than it was at this time last week. Not sure why. Don't know if it's the CBD oil or my body adjusting to all the shit that happened in the last 6 weeks.
So if you haven't contributed to my GoFundMe (see first post in thread), please do if you are able. If not, please share my fundraiser in your networks and social media circles.

OP
Ricardus

Ricardus

I'm completely packed now. I mean there will be a few odds and ends I throw in the truck at the last minute, but everything that needs to be in a labeled and taped box is labeled and taped.

I pick up my truck on Wednesday, and I drive on Thursday.

Once again, thanks to all who donated to my GoFundMe campaign. It means a lot.
We're only about $250 short of hitting the initial goal for anyone else who'd like to kick in.

Top Bottom