• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Near Field system at Vacation Condo

pinger

Just setup this impromptu "near field" system on coffee table at condo I'm visiting. Soundavo headphone amp, Teac CD, Presonus speakers. I'm like 3 feet from speakers as I listen on couch. Sounds great. Just thought I'd share

Attachments

• Near Field.jpg
    Near Field.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 128
It is nice to be able to take good tunes with you on vacation.

I always try to bring decent speakers and my coffee maker if I'm driving.

Just setup this impromptu "near field" system on coffee table at condo I'm visiting. Soundavo headphone amp, Teac CD, Presonus speakers. I'm like 3 feet from speakers as I listen on couch. Sounds great. Just thought I'd share
Those Teac components are nice pieces of gear.

I have a nice portable system for road trips, a Cambridge Soundworks Model 12....the carrying box is a sub once setup....used with a portable cd player or streamer, good sound whether camping or motel/hotel/condo.
model12.jpg

I have a nice portable system for road trips, a Cambridge Soundworks Model 12....the carrying box is a sub once setup....used with a portable cd player or streamer, good sound whether camping or motel/hotel/condo.
View attachment 360506
Yeah that looks cool for traveling! I drove to the condo from NY to Fla for a several weeks stay so I was able to pack the components.

Back
Top Bottom