• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Mounting Logitech z906 LCR to the top/sides of LG C1 48" OLED TV

ronnzi

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure exactly where the best place is to post this (I also posted this message on the AVSForums). That said, I always get great ideas from this community, so I wanted to post here as well.

I'm helping a friend upgrade his computer audio setup. He insists on getting a 5.1 setup, and after a bit of back and forth, I think it makes the most sense for him to just pick up a Logitech z906 system rather than getting a receiver and separate speakers.

Anyways, the next challenge we have is finding good placements for his LCRs. Because he uses a 48" OLED that is sitting directly on his desk, and he doesn't want to raise it any higher than it already is, I'm thinking it would be best to mount the front speakers so that they are pointing down from the top of the TV/monitor.

Does anyone know of any clean ways to mount the 3 speakers to the LG TV itself using the back VESA mount positions? I was thinking we could mount all 3 of the front speakers so they are on the sides and top near the top of the TV, pointing down to where my friend will be sitting, if that makes sense.

Any help on finding mounts that would work are greatly appreciated!

Top Bottom