• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

monitors for listening to music

Rufus15

my final choice is the Adam T5v with KRK S8.4 hope to be the right for me and enjoy it. I will try the room correction through a software..and do my best , Thank you all for the answers. i will get back to you with the results. What do you think about my choice??
I got the T5v's on january second and I loved them and I am also planning on getting a sub.. Please do report back on your experience.. The KRK S8.4 is on my list as well..

Getting 2 PreSonus Eris Sub 8 (one soon and the next by the end of the year) Might be perform better than a single one... I could also get 2 of more expensive subs over time as well.

spaghetti

I am in a similar process of budget speakers evaluation at a lower price range than yours. It's a bottom of the barrel speakers category, but you might find some useful room measurements infos in my thread as I ask questions to the experienced folks.

Top Bottom