• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master List of Forum Recommendations?

DavidWe

Is there a master list of recommended hardware anywhere on this site? Do any members have lists on their own web sites? That type of list could be a starting place for some of us. It would not replace research, listening, deciding what sounds good together, determining size of listening space, considering personal preferences, and all the rest. I personally would find it useful to have a list of the host’s and other experts’ test based recommendations of amps, speakers, turntables, and everything else in different price ranges. I would still search for the reviews of the items and read all the comments. Is that a bad idea?
This is my first post. I’m a newbie, so don’t be too hard on me.
If that list doesn’t exist, just tell me what to buy. Just kidding. I probably will ask for advice after spending more time on the forum. That will be a separate thread(s).
I’m enjoying the forum and have already learned a few things. There's much more to learn.
Feel free to move this post if it belongs elsewhere.

OP
D

DavidWe

Thanks, voodooless. I missed that on my searches. That will be useful. Thanks to Amir, too.

I should have noticed that Review Index tab. I won't be offended if my post is deleted.

dkinric

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hey, @DavidWe , welcome to ASR! Always happy to have new members who have an open mind, are willing to learn, and engage in respectful debate and discussion. Many of us had deep rooted misconceptions about audio to reevaluate, I know I did.

Top Bottom