• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Loxjie A30 with Windows 7 - USB mode does not work?

soundquest

Wondering if anyone else has had an issue getting their Loxjie A30 to be recognized by Windows 7 and have the proper drivers automatically installed. So far as I can tell, there are no drivers you can download for this unit from the Loxjie website (but it is my understanding based on the supplied literature that WIN 7 should install the drivers for you automatically. Thanks in advance for your help.

Katji

Major Contributor
(but it is my understanding based on the supplied literature that WIN 7 should install the drivers for you automatically.
If the installed USB driver Properties install/update button does not lead to it finding and installing update (or maybe it says "driver is up-to date" or "no new version" or something,) then you will need to get driver file/s from someone who has it.

Check this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/search?q=windows+7+usb+driver
Maybe some information there that would help.

Maybe nothing is happening because...
https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/windows/windows-7-end-of-life-support-information

Maybe get 8.1 if possible.

nilpferd

Wondering if anyone else has had an issue getting their Loxjie A30 to be recognized by Windows 7 and have the proper drivers automatically installed. So far as I can tell, there are no drivers you can download for this unit from the Loxjie website (but it is my understanding based on the supplied literature that WIN 7 should install the drivers for you automatically. Thanks in advance for your help.
Same problem with Win 8.1.
Did you resolved USB issue with your Loxjie A30?
Loxjie website says:
"USB input does not support Windows 7, 8, 8.1"

Kegemusha

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Anyone found solution to this? I just got the A30, windows 7 and I can not get sound from USB source.

juliusskinner

Hey, have you given manually installing drivers through Device Manager a shot? It's my usual move when the automatic install doesn't do its thing. Also, it could be worth checking for any firmware updates for the Loxjie A30. Those updates sometimes fix compatibility issues.

Kegemusha

Addicted to Fun and Learning
in the loxjie page is not A30 firmware or other file to download that I can see,anyway nothing is working, no BT,optical etc, after 2hs all stop working.

Top Bottom