• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Looking for information on Rogue Acoustic bass 508150a-trblk

garbulky

Major Contributor
I was told the guitar was made in the late 90's and it's stamped made in Korea model 508150a-trblk.

But to my surprise I could find no information about it on the internet. It sounds quite nice to me. I'm interested in knowing what wood it's made out of, whether it is solid or laminate, and the time and price it sold for. If anybody has any information or leads to help me with my digging, I would much appreciate it.

I already know that Rogue was made for musician's friend by Sunbo but that's as far as I've gotten. Thanks for reading.

OP
G

garbulky

Major Contributor
Something like this?

Thank you for that. Though it is not that particular bass. Searching for the Rogue series II lead me to this one - which is the Rogue AB-304 TBK series 2.http://bassguitartuner.us/unearther...coustic-electric-bass-guitar-with-tuner-5.php
It looks VERY similar to my acoustic bass

My bass does not have quite the same electric output jack and it doesn't have the words Rogue series II. But the body color and pattern look the same. This is the picture that you can find at the link. (it's not my guitar but very similar).
Uneartherd-Rare-Rogue-AB-304-TBK-Series-2-Acoustic-Electric-Bass-Guitar-with-Tuner-03-vftf.jpg

Mine is dark green but very similar.

Top Bottom