• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Kef R11 Meta Speakers Sold

Rivet Head

Why are you selling them after only one week? Where are you located? These are standard things potential buyers will want to know.

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I always have a hard time understanding why any product would for sale after only one week. Why these can't be returned and refunded/exchanged, exactly?

These are standard things potential buyers will want to know.
Well, it is a common thing to see some fellows here, thinking that CONUS is the default location for anybody... ;)

OP
W

Will2campb

I always have a hard time understanding why any product would for sale after only one week. Why these can't be returned and refunded/exchanged, exactly?

Well, it is a common thing to see some fellows here, thinking that CONUS is the default location for anybody... ;)
The dealer will exchange but not refund. But I do not want to exchange for other products he sells. Some smaller dealers will not even exchange.

Top Bottom