• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Improving links

• Thread starter Deleted member 46664
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 46664

You can safely ignore this

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerith Gainsborough

Addicted to Fun and Learning
What You Are Hearing
~25 to 12.500 KHz at normal listening volumes, 14K at extreme "ear to the tweeter" volumes (do not recommend).
Then my hearing cuts out. Couldn't give a rats rear end about 16K-20K performance even if I wanted to. :p

OP
D

Deleted member 46664

~25 to 12.500 KHz at normal listening volumes, 14K at extreme "ear to the tweeter" volumes (do not recommend).
Then my hearing cuts out. Couldn't give a rats rear end about 16K-20K performance even if I wanted to. :p

Say what?

I'm just getting my link descriptions to show up...

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerith Gainsborough

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I'm just getting my link descriptions to show up...
Haha, sorry.

I didn't notice that this forum has a place to fiddle with the BB-code. Usually one uses the preview function for that instead of creating actual topics. :'D
I thought you were constructing a post where you ask people about their hearing range.

Carry on. ^_^

Katji

Major Contributor
I didn't notice that this forum has a place to fiddle with the BB-code.
I discovered it quite recently. The button top right on the menu that is [ ]
...You get to see what the editor is doing - some of it - and some of it is quite messy.
Apparently most users have not seen the big fat Preview button.
PS: The BBcode mode is necessary to add links to images now, since the recent update.

Top Bottom