• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Ifi new s/pdif purifier 2

D

Deleted member 16502

Maybe we need a sub forum to expose and ridicule snake oil products. I assume that's what you intended.

pkane

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

ta240

Major Contributor
My wife immediately heard the difference from the kitchen, so that must be it!

Which brings up the question: Do all audiophiles make their wives stay in the kitchen at all times?

pkane

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Which brings up the question: Do all audiophiles make their wives stay in the kitchen at all times?

I think that's just the one room where all audio differences become very apparent. Something about the geometry. I wonder if REW has a kitchen room simulator we could use?

Katji

Major Contributor
I think most millennials don't even know what trolls are, or trolling.

artworks-grT7Ty8iPLySrnOo-wy5STQ-t500x500.jpg

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
If you want to add warmth, depth and dynamic contrast have glass of your favorite adult beverage. I can guarantee it.

Katji

Major Contributor
.....I think I'll go to the kitchen and have a shot of spiced rum. It's all I've got, been making it last - because it's so crap.
mm, nice glow, but the music hasn't changed, maybe I need to turn it up. - Wait, one shot is probably not enough. More fun than EQ though.

Top Bottom