• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

How do I connect my subwoofer to my active speakers?

ZolaIII

Major Contributor
What's the source? If it's a PC with multi chanel audio card then use 3.5 mm jack to RCA and plug red (right) into sub. If not and you want only to connect it direct from the speakere then use same cable pluging RCA's to speaker output and 3.5 mm to sub.

OP
S

stickspike

What's the source? If it's a PC with multi chanel audio card then use 3.5 mm jack to RCA and plug red (right) into sub. If not and you want only to connect it direct from the speakere then use same cable pluging RCA's to speaker output and 3.5 mm to sub.
it's a TV. that's what I'll do. Thanks!

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I don't think I have one?
Reading the REL manual in this post its not clear what to do. Call or email them. Sorry I shouldn't have posted without looking first.

Gringoaudio1

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
DE8E59CF-071D-4418-9DBD-EA596692EFB6.jpeg
Lots of active subwoofer crossovers for cars that would work. Need a 12 volt supply though. Something like in the photo. This is in Canadian dollars so a lot cheaper in US dollars.

Top Bottom