C

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      CCCC replied to the thread Marantz Cinema 30.
      Yes I did it on day 1. It is a very subtle light nevertheless. The former ring light was much more noticeable I have to say this AVR is...
    • C
      Another review I highlight this: In any case, the Cinema 30 is clearly superior to all Denon competitors when it comes to the...
    • C
      Also, connecting my dac via HDMI (Marantz DAC in use) sounds exactly the same as connecting the DAC via RCA (supossedly external DAC in use)
    • C
      One thing I can confirm, and I know this has been polemic.. is that Pure Direct mode is not bypassing the internal DAC. I have an...
    • C
      CCCC reacted to peng's post in the thread Marantz Cinema 30 with Like Like.
      Sorry, was thinking about some earlier posts. I believe those fans won't come on unless the heatsinks reach dangerously high...
    • C
      I am not talking about Hot, Warm, spicy or sweet… I have just said that FANS DID NOT ENTER INTO FUNCTION EVER. No subjective talk, just...
    • C
      I have had Marantz receivers in the last 5 years and the fans never came into play. Never
    • C
      Sure. But saying that C30 runs hot might be misleading for people considering a buy
    • C
      Mine does not get hot at all (I use external amp for the 2 front channels)
    • C
      CCCC replied to the thread Marantz Cinema 40 AVR Review.
      I tried Auro 3D upmixer on the cinema 30 and I do not find it better than Dolby Surround. In fact I do not like it. Maybe it is because...
    • C
      Gene or Amir will not get worse measurements than marantz’s official, or at least not much worse. Apart from that, I just have curiosity...
    • C
      Yes, the 7.1CH IN was the real analog bypass. Not sure if Pure Direct is bypassing the DAC. This has been controversial
    • C
      I miss the blue ring of my former 7013. The new light in the panels do almost nothing
    • C
      CCCC replied to the thread Marantz AV10 AV Processor Review.
      I tried Directional bass and I did not like it. I only have 3 subs so no ideal
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom