• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Helm audio dongle.

Urib

Hi, my cousin bought me this as a present, from their website. From the outset strait From the box it was not working properly. I was in touch with them, and they said I should by additional software which I did. But still it was noisy and stopped working. In Feb. They wrote me that they will replace it, then nothing. Last I heard from them was April and still nothing. There is no answer from their customer support, they don't even answer their phone. Does anyone maybe have an idea what to do? Thanks!

Helicopter

Major Contributor
Hi, my cousin bought me this as a present, from their website. From the outset strait From the box it was not working properly. I was in touch with them, and they said I should by additional software which I did. But still it was noisy and stopped working. In Feb. They wrote me that they will replace it, then nothing. Last I heard from them was April and still nothing. There is no answer from their customer support, they don't even answer their phone. Does anyone maybe have an idea what to do? Thanks!
Not sure what to do. Maybe buy an Apple dongle. Thanks for the warning.

Top Bottom