• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hello from Malaysia

Thalis

Hi... I am a long time lurker in ASR and decided to register. Not an audiophile in the strictest sense but I enjoy music and I do pay attention to source, DACs, amplification etc etc. I am more of a headphones user these days as my tiny apartment is just not suitable for a full system and my block is just next to a main road. Can get pretty noisy during the day.

Just ordered the L30 to go with the E30 and can't wait. Learned so much here and I am very thankful for Amir's work and all those who have contributed.

Thanks ASR

Mike aka Thalis

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi... I am a long time lurker in ASR and decided to register. Not an audiophile in the strictest sense but I enjoy music and I do pay attention to source, DACs, amplification etc etc. I am more of a headphones user these days as my tiny apartment is just not suitable for a full system and my block is just next to a main road. Can get pretty noisy during the day.

Just ordered the L30 to go with the E30 and can't wait. Learned so much here and I am very thankful for Amir's work and all those who have contributed.

Thanks ASR

Mike aka Thalis
Howdy from Canada there new ASR member. :D Welcome to ASR.

fairx

shopee 10/10 Topping got sales discount? forgot to check out their product. Not in a hurry to replace my D10 dac but my O2 amp is perhaps too old. got Edifier R1700BT on sale though

raif71

Major Contributor
shopee 10/10 Topping got sales discount? forgot to check out their product. Not in a hurry to replace my D10 dac but my O2 amp is perhaps too old. got Edifier R1700BT on sale though
Where in malaysia are you staying @fairx? If you live in the Klang Valley, it is easier for you to get gears over at the local audio shops where you can demo before buying.

fairx

Where in malaysia are you staying @fairx? If you live in the Klang Valley, it is easier for you to get gears over at the local audio shops where you can demo before buying.
I'm in Perak and IIRC last time I went to KL is like 2 years ago LOL. I used to go to KL once a month before. and visit E1 almost everytime I had the chance. But nowadays.. :facepalm:. Last time I auditioned something is not even in Malaysia, but in Thailand (last year)

edit

but I'm planning to get sundara someday I might visit star pickers or somewhere..

I did plan to go to CanJam this year but covid happens..

and, where are you guys from anyway?

Last edited:
OP
Thalis

Thalis

I got my Topping E30 and L30 from Star Pickers in Kota Damansara. I also bought my very first DAC/amp from them... the Fiio E10k.

Top Bottom