• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Headphone stand - suggestions needed!

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Another thumbs up for the amazon headphone stand posted earlier in thread, I wanted something to hang my AirPods max from whilst they are not in use and this stand/hangy thingy is ideal, got one under my desk and one fitted to my side table (had to bend the metal fixing bracket flat), being made of walnut it matches my desk/table - the design couldn't really be improved on so its a win from me.

51241697255_6f2a7696e5_k.jpg

51240842593_21dd3f6baa_k.jpg

51241697230_7ecc24c513_k.jpg

51241413124_425d386bbb_k.jpg

sacguy231

I recently got the Woo Audio double stand, approx $120 USD. They make a single version, seen earlier in the thread. It's quite heavy, and mine seems built well and finished nicely (edges, corners, fittings, etc.). I like having the double version since I figure if I'm already going to have a footprint of a stand, might as well maximize the space. I am going to buy a couple more and use them for all my cans. I've attached a pic; for reference I have it on the shortest setting here, but it extends a few inches higher.

w2pYBPg.jpg

Jose Hidalgo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Step 1 : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001252146925.html

Headphone-Hanger-Holder-Wall-Mount-Headset-Holder-Stand-Desk-Display-Stand-Bracket-Hanging-Earphone-Wall-Hook.jpg

Step 2 :

Screw_Driver_display.jpg

Step 3 :

P2240085.jpg

Total cost :
  • 5 hangers : about 15 € total, no need to pay for more
  • 2 Glass doors : about 40 € total
  • Glass hinges : about 6 €
All my headbands are safe, as you can see. ;)

Chester

Step 1 : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001252146925.html

Headphone-Hanger-Holder-Wall-Mount-Headset-Holder-Stand-Desk-Display-Stand-Bracket-Hanging-Earphone-Wall-Hook.jpg

Step 2 :

Screw_Driver_display.jpg

Step 3 :

View attachment 136830

Total cost :
  • 5 hangers : about 15 € total, no need to pay for more
  • 2 Glass doors : about 40 € total
  • Glass hinges : about 6 €
All my headbands are safe, as you can see. ;)

Very nice that, I’ve seen a lot of poor solutions in my time, yours is definitely one of the best I’ve seen.

Someone in this thread previously showed the Silverstone stands…..I have 3 of these, they are very nice stands. A bit pricey nowadays but nice.

Jose Hidalgo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Very nice that, I’ve seen a lot of poor solutions in my time, yours is definitely one of the best I’ve seen.
Thanks Chester :) I posted it with links and costs so everybody could do the same. It's not expensive at all.
I should also mention that the headphone hangers I have are really nice : they have this very soft layer that you can see on the picture (it looks like rubber or plastic, definitely not metal), slightly curved, so the headphones rest softly on it. I haven't found anything better, even in much more expensive stands.

Top Bottom