• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Schiit Modius (x4) - black - $150/ea shipped - SOLD

mdsimon2

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi all,

My name is Michael and I am a gear hoarder. I will be moving soon so I am trying to clear out some gear that I am no longer using.

First on the chopping block are 4 black Schiit Modius DACs in excellent condition. Purchased new from Schiit in February 2021 (delivered March 2021) and therefore still under original 2 year warranty. These were used with a miniDSP nanoDIGI in a 4 way active system for a few months before I moved from miniDSP to RPi4 based CamillaDSP.

Reviewed by Amir here -> https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/schiit-modius-balanced-dac-review.13769/. These are simple high performance DACs with good input (AES, SPDIF, TOSLINK, USB) and output (RCA and XLR) functionality.

$150/each shipped via Fedex Ground anywhere in continental US. Includes original packaging and original USB power supply / power cable.

IMG_7445.jpeg

IMG_7446.jpeg

IMG_7447.jpeg

IMG_7448.jpeg

Michael

Top Bottom