• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Fosi Audio V3 Monoblocks? (aka All I want for X-mas)

Would you get Fosi V3 Monoblocks?

• Total voters

Zuiko

A few users mentioned this, and I agree this would be desired: A monoblock version of the Fosi Audio V3.

<$1,000 seperates system 'end game'!?
I assume a monoblock version would provide twice the power which would make it powerful enough even for demanding speakers (if that's for some reason technically wrong please correct me).

Could heavily impact the home theatre world!?
Can add as many $100 V3 monoblocks as needed to your home theatre's surround preamp: Smaller, cooler, and far less money than any dedicated 5 to 11 channel amp, and FAR less money than any monoblock! $500/unit Emotivas being the next cheapest monoblock? The default opamp should likely be chosen for clear dialog and action movies sound effects. The power supply chosen must have high consistency/QA to always output the exact same power.
...ok one snag: Surround preamps (not receivers) are freaking expensive. This may break the equation :/

Cheers :)

ps. Great product @Fosi Audio !

ppataki

Major Contributor
This could be a viable alternative in the meantime:

CamRector

Here we go

Attachments

• IMG_8790.jpeg
    IMG_8790.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 87
Top Bottom