• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Finding news from Australia

pjug

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sorry, this has nothing to do with audio. Since Australia is well-represented here I thought it might be a good place to ask:

I am trying to find news on the $10M fraud trial of Sebastian Monsour. I can't find any recent reporting on this. Any suggestions on how to find out what's going on?

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Use the tools in google search to change the time window to 'past week'.

OP
P

pjug

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Thanks - I've googled news and googled all with various recent time windows and I am finding no news on the trial.

Wombat

Master Contributor
I did a Google search here in Oz. Sent results in PM.

In Win7( or later versions using Classic Shell, as I do) on the right-hand side of the Google Search pane's 'search button' is a downward facing, smaller, 'arrow head'. Clicking on that brings up Toolbar Options. Click 'Manage', click Custom Buttons and scroll down to 'Find pages in a country'. Use the edit function to enter the country of interest.

You can now choose between 'Web' or the chosen country by using the same 'arrow head' to bring up the menu and then click 'More', then click the chosen country.

OP
P

pjug

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Thank you. I will try this and see if I get more information with the "find pages in a country" option.

Top Bottom