• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Extreme Snake Oil

Ghostofmerlin

Forum Donor
I just spent way too much time on the Synergistic Research site and I that has left me angry and doubting humanity. The people who run this are either deluded beyond any hope of salvation or criminals who have lost all regard for decency. The nonsense claims they make should be illegal. But hey, here in Germany health insurance pays for a lot of the homeopathic "remedies" that people who actually studied medicine prescribe. Human stupidity really appears to be endless.
I wonder if the yahoo who owns the company knows that "Dialectric" is not a word, and that "dialectic" has nothing to do with movement of energy. There are so many typos in this website. You'd think that for $30k for an 8 foot run they could at least hire some proofreaders.

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 10.19.37 AM.png

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor

"TURNTABLE PLATTER
The turntable’s platter is no ordinary slab of metal; indeed, it’s not metal at all, it is meticulously carved from a single block of rock sourced from Mount Fuji, hewn from the ground during a full moon. This material, with its unparalleled resonance properties, ensures a level of stability and isolation that has hitherto been deemed unattainable. “The HypoResonance 9000 turntable is not merely a playback device; it is an instrument that conducts an ethereal symphony, harnessing the cosmic vibrations of Mount Fuji itself.”"

AdrianusG

"TURNTABLE PLATTER
The turntable’s platter is no ordinary slab of metal; indeed, it’s not metal at all, it is meticulously carved from a single block of rock sourced from Mount Fuji, hewn from the ground during a full moon. This material, with its unparalleled resonance properties, ensures a level of stability and isolation that has hitherto been deemed unattainable. “The HypoResonance 9000 turntable is not merely a playback device; it is an instrument that conducts an ethereal symphony, harnessing the cosmic vibrations of Mount Fuji itself.”"
"hewn from the ground during a full moon."

yep that'll do the trick;)

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

"TURNTABLE PLATTER
:oops::facepalm: Rolling eyeballz! LMAO.

AdrianusG

"TURNTABLE PLATTER
These guys really missed their calling, i read the full text, (well sort of) but man ... they should be in Poetry instead.

Tell

"TURNTABLE PLATTER
Those pictures have very much of that "perfect" AI sheen and the disc in the second picture have two pins in it. And also first of april ;)

egellings

Major Contributor
Maybe they coined the word "dialectric" as a product name rather than a generic term for the insulating material.

Leporello

I wonder if the yahoo who owns the company knows that "Dialectric" is not a word, and that "dialectic" has nothing to do with movement of energy.
Ach, you might be mistaken. The dielectric was implemented while reading aloud Hegelian (not the hifi manufacturer, mind you) philosophy. That is why the cables are able to reveal the Weltgeist in music.

egellings

Major Contributor
Ach, you might be mistaken. The dielectric was implemented while reading aloud Hegelian (not the hifi manufacturer, mind you) philosophy. That is why the cables are able to reveal the Weltgeist in music.
Well, that world view has to be worth something, though, if a cable can pull that off.

j_j

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
Pffft.
In the country i live in grounding looks like this:
grounded
(sarcasm mode)

You want grounding? THIS is grounding.

(exit sarcasm mode)

AaronJ

(sarcasm mode)

You want grounding? THIS is grounding.

(exit sarcasm mode)
Love this "burn in schedule" for their cables, and the (speculative) caveat. No sh*t it's speculative.
1712261682897.png

j_j

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
Love this "burn in schedule" for their cables, and the (speculative) caveat. No sh*t it's speculative.
View attachment 361383
It's special. Very special.
Isn't it, now? "fluctuations in Earth's magnetic fields". Yeeaahhhhhh. Next they'll want a CME to hit earth to fully "condition" it, perchance?

(please, do not mistake my reply for anything but sarcasm)

Andysu

Major Contributor

"TURNTABLE PLATTER
just few of your thoughts words and i just seen a cosmic vision a revolutionary " metal " well its too vast and large project to fit in my room

JaMaSt

Forum Donor
just few of your thoughts words and i just seen a cosmic vision a revolutionary " metal " well its too vast and large project to fit in my room
You clearly missed this part of the wonderful benefits of this component:

The press release claims that the HypoResonance 9000 turntable and QuantumHarmony X phono cartridge are not merely audio equipment; they are a transcendent gateway to a sonic utopia. As the stylus caresses the grooves of your favourite records, you will find yourself transported to a dimension where the boundaries between listener and music dissolve, and you become one with the ethereal vibrations emanating from this mythical analogue masterpiece.

So, small room? No problem.

Top Bottom