• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

EAT C Sharp

SKBubba

Another perspective. For about the cost of 100 new vinyl LPs, you can get about 15 years of Spotify or Tidal with almost all the music ever recorded, and it will play on the Lumin you already have with better sound quality and ultimate convenience.

spiral scratch

Not warming up here yet, maybe by the end of the week.

Yikes! TWO french drains. I know ground water can be difficult to manage if the area is not well drained or you happen to be in low spot. I hope that's got it sorted for you as I agree it doesn't appear that weather patterns will be stabilizing anytime soon.

OP
R

rman9

Another perspective. For about the cost of 100 new vinyl LPs, you can get about 15 years of Spotify or Tidal with almost all the music ever recorded, and it will play on the Lumin you already have with better sound quality and ultimate convenience.
Agree!! logic should drive me away from getting the EAT.. and putting it that way on the cost equivalent makes total sense.. thanks again for the perspective.. Feeling a little exhausted after having to deal with flooding with all the heavy rains, not in the right mind space to take on a new undertaking with vinyl..

Top Bottom