• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DSP crossover for Windows programs?

OP
M

mike7877

Addicted to Fun and Learning
JRiver Media Center supports up to 32 channels of DSP for each audio device with crossovers, PEQ, Linkwitz Transform, custom routing, bass management, clip protection, Protect Mode (digital fuse), convolution etc. You can pretty much do whatever you want. I can even route 32 channels of decoded Dolby Atmos through it from an external source. I've been using JRiver for 17 years now.

I have three MOTU AVB interfaces, the RME AVB Tool and the RME M-32 DA Pro. I could play to them all simultaneously from JRiver if I wanted.

And for 59 dollars! I'm going to download the free trial and check it out. What you describe sounds amazing

dasdoing

Major Contributor
jumping on the boat here,

my chain is stereo>FIRroomEQ>FIRcrossover>2.1

I can set this up nicely in EqualizerAPO,
but judging from the topic posted in post 2 there are more advanced programs available. I would like to be able to process 5.1>2.1, too, for example...automaticly, but the way I like it (with LFE included for example).
dePhonica looks nice at first look, but they don't reveal the price? what does "free preview build" mean?
can Camilla do this?

Top Bottom