• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

DSD is better than PCM!

Ricardus

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I can clearly hear that DSD is better and AB with CD quality a lot and it goes from a 7 to a 10 no hiss and just so clear sounding and everything just sounds better. So i firmly believe it is the better format.
Another bogus account.

Listen with a CD that doesn't have hiss. Something with digital sources. Then let us know.

ahofer

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Last edited:

radix

Major Contributor
Fundamental Audiophile Attribution Error: It's not my mood, expectations, or bias, it's the equipment.

Its fng the same with golf. Whenever the club slices the shot I go buy a better set.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Another bogus account.
We should perhaps feel flattered that people with such busy lives take the time to uhm, inform ASR.

elvisizer

But how many are actual DSD recordings :) not some old analog recording or PCM master of some sort , I do have one or two records not released in any other format, so then I need some DSD plugin in my playback or ripping chain .
not playing this thread's games lol that wasn't the point. I was responding to a post about the total number of SACD releases, IDK and IDC how many are direct to DSD or stopped in PCM town first. SACDs were nice, but not I'm not a format humper- PCM is fine with me.

Top Bottom