• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Double 9039q2m

jayapple

IMG_8242.jpeg
How about that?

Attachments

• IMG_8242.jpeg
    IMG_8242.jpeg
    232.4 KB · Views: 41

MCH

Major Contributor
i believe it is this one:

wm8805 will be obsoleted next year, i hope they don't plan to sell millions of this.

Seems to me that the "encoder" refers to some sort of external vol/sw buttons board?
What i love is the two display options, both showing a lot of irrelevant (for me) information in big letters but the volume as bar that seems to have time traveled from the 80s. At least the source is big.

Edit: balanced outputs and a lot of headers exposed.... actually, for 50-something euros, for the lazy diyer... could be sort of a deal if it measures decently...

Last edited:
OP
jayapple

jayapple

i believe it is this one:

wm8805 will be obsoleted next year, i hope they don't plan to sell millions of this.

Seems to me that the "encoder" refers to some sort of external vol/sw buttons board?
What i love is the two display options, both showing a lot of irrelevant (for me) information in big letters but the volume as bar that seems to have time traveled from the 80s. At least the source is big.

Edit: balanced outputs and a lot of headers exposed.... actually, for 50-something euros, for the lazy diyer... could be sort of a deal if it measures decently...
No test result. How about this DIY 9039Q2M?

Top Bottom