• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Device suggestion for resampling

Davide

Hello people,
in my setup I have the Wiim Mini as a source for streaming services, connected to the toslink input of the Uktralite Mk5.
It's extremely practical with Spotify because it has a fixed sample rate of 44.1khz, but with other services where the sample rate is varied it's a pain in the ass because the Mk5 doesn't switch the sample rate automatically.
I'd like to introduce a device like the CYP DCT-39 to resample everything at 96khz keeping the Mk5 at the same rate, but apart from the exaggerated price, without measurements I'm afraid that the resampler could be of very low quality (being in real time).
I thought about getting a Minidsp MCHStreamer to perform the resampling on the PC, but strangely I can't find a suitable plugin to do it (almost all resamplers are offline).
I don't care about latency so even a big delay is fine.
Some advice?

Top Bottom